Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Block on top of Blocks

I am sure everyone has seen a block on top of two blocks table topper....Well, here is my version. 

It all started when Spring cleaning my quilt room and I came across some lonely scrap pieces that just begged me to make something out of them.  So, I got some white fabric, my Rotary Cutter, Ruler, and cut some pieces.




This didn't take long to make at all.  If you look careful it really was not hard at all, mostly 2 1/2 inch squares. When I had it all together I machine quilted it with an all over pattern, then added the binding using my invisible nylon thread.


Total size of finished topper is:   17 1/2" X 34 "
I had made one of these toppers last year in Blue Daisy fabric, they are so much fun to make. (This one has a larger boarder) I machine quilted this one also, but quilted it in the ditch instead of an all over pattern 





So I guess I better get back to my Spring cleaning.


HAPPY QUILTING EVERYONE .........HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Check my website gallery for more selections: http://janesquilting.com


No comments: