Sunday, February 26, 2012

Flower Topper

I have seen many variations and colors to this table topper.  So I dug into my stash to see what I could find.  I came up with blue fabric, and what better flowers then yellow.

I cut the size that I wanted, then sewed it together.  I then drew my flowers making 3 different sizes, (2 inchs, 3 inchs, and 4 ½ inches)  Anyone who knows me, knows that I refuse to buy patterns.




After I arranged them on my topper, I machine appliquéd them on.  Then machine quilted in an all over random patter.







The total size is:  17 ½” X 34”  

Please tell,  What are you doing??    I am now making a scrappy quilt.  ( keep watching, it is almost done.)

HAPPY QUILTING…..HAVE A GREAT DAY!


Check my website gallery for more selections: http://janesquilting.com

No comments: