Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Purrfect Pin Cushions

I made the Purrfect Pin Cushions today.  I seen the article in a magazine by Desiree Habicht.  They were too cute not to make.

All you need is your fabric, ruler, scissors, (Oh, and don't forget the stuffing.....)



After I gathered all that I thought I would need....I stuffed my head (ball) first.




Then my muzzle and attached it to the head (ball).




I wrapped embroider thread around and found a cute button that matched.  It had to have a nose!  Then I sewed the ears on, then eyes, and added a Pink Bow.


Isn't it cute??




BUT WAIT!!!   Why stop with just a cat!   I had to make a DOG too.





It was a nice little brake from quilting.  I have been really busy lately, but not complaining.  These little guys were a lot of fun to make and so easy too.   







OK,   Now on to my next quilt.........

HAPPY QUILTING EVERYONE........



Check my website gallery for more selections: http://janesquilting.com

No comments: