Sunday, May 29, 2011

Working on my quilts

Yesterday was a beautiful day.  The sun was shining, it was hot but there was a breeze going that you really didn't notice the heat too much.  I sat on my swing on the porch and did some hand appliquéing on my Perennial blocks.  I got all of them done but 3.  I have hope on doing them today.  I also made 18 stepping stone blocks to go with them out of the same material.  I plan on attaching them every other one then put a 1 inch boarder of a plain deep burgundy  material to set it off.  Then a 3 inch boarder of a printed Perennial material.  So far that is my plan, but it is not written in stone.  If all works out today, my plan is to lay them out and sew all together.  We will see how the day goes.

Check my website gallery for more selections: http://janesquilting.com

No comments: