Thursday, May 16, 2013

May....Great Month.....Winner Announced

May is a GREAT month, for there is:
Mothers Day
Memorial Day
My nephew's Birthday
My Birthday
My Anniversary
My Brother & Sister-in-law's Anniversary
AND don't forget Spring is HERE!   We get to see all the
bright green again and all the beautiful flowers
BUT THIS YEAR....
Our son and his fiance are moving from PA
down here to TN near us!!!   YEAH!!!

So needless to say....we are VERY busy at my house,
We have been helping find a place, doing some of his running to 
make his life and her easier.  Since we are 906 miles apart, it is
way to hard for him just to fun down here to do the little things.

Settlement is May 30th!!!  The rest is up to him!!!
Hopefully, next thing is the WEDDING!

After The Wedding Bells
Now, also before I announce the winner of my 2 giveaways....
I want to remind everyone of the next hop:



"SAY IT WITH FLOWERS"

Oh, wait till you see what I made this time!! 
Starts May 27th, so mark your calanders.

I want to thank everyone that commented on my blog during the 
last hop.  I appreciate all your comments, I love reading them
and I try to answer every one of them.  Sometimes I am a little
slow depending on my server, so please be patient with me.

I was sooooo happy, I got 101 comments!  
I went to Random.com and had them pick my first winner.

First winner will receive this book, "Wonderfully Whimsical" by:  Carol Burniston


And that person is:    

Mary P.


ALSO, I have 33  5 inch squares of Nancy Drew to giveaway,

  
And that lucky person is:  

Tracy  

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

congratulations kitten

I will be contacting both of you shortly to verify your winnings.

Don't forget to mark your calenders for the next hop
It starts on May 27th
Please go to Madame Samm for the full schedule.

Until then....

HAPPY QUILTING EVERYONE!!


To get special designed quilts or to see my gallery, check out my site at: http://janesquilting.com

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations to the winners. Thank you for hosting the giveaways.