Friday, July 13, 2012

Disney Quilts

I made another DISNEY quilt.  This one is a unique one that I designed.

Do you remember my last one I made last summer?

                                                     "MICKEY MOUSE"

This one is 46 1/2" X 46 1/2", it has 7  blocks of embroidered Disney characters.  They are: Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto and of course Mickey Mouse.  In the center of the quilt is Mickey and Minnie dancing:



This year I took the same characters, plus a few more poses, and added them to a larger quilt.




This one has a total of 14 different blocks with Disney characters, each are different.  The total size of this quilt is:  80 1/2" X 90 1/2" .  It was made for a special little girl in Southern Texas.  I hope she enjoys it.


I ALSO want to remind everyone of CHRISTMAS IN JULY.   Follow my Blog, Mark your calander,  You don't want to miss out.  It is a Blog Hop with  The Cuddle Quilter and many others.  There are going to be tutorials, beautiful Christmas blocks, and Giveaways....oh yeah, I am givingaway special fat quarters.  



The Blog Hop will start on July 30th going thru August 3rd.  Each day different blogs will come alive with excitement.   Watch for the  Christmas stamp above and follow the blogs.........  


Till then, you will find me in my room, quilting away, getting ready.....

HAPPY QUILTING EVERYONE!!!

Check my website gallery for more selections: http://janesquilting.com

No comments: