Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Winner of "Meet and Greet"

Every morning for the last few days, I got up, poured a cup of coffee, got comfy and read some blogs...


I seen such beautiful projects.  I was completely blown away every morning.  (I don't have good Internet reception at my house.  Seems mornings is the best)

Anyone who missed the "Meet and Greet" hop, go to Madame Samm for the complete list of those who percipatated.  I promise, you will truly enjoy seeing all these talented ladies work.  And all the creativity.

As for me, I am working on some UFO's and trying to organize my room.  My partner in crime has better ideas.



Well, I will let her go, she looks too comfy to bother.

Anyway, I went to random.org and got  a winner for my Honeycomb Bella  Solids.


"SUSIE"

CONGRATULATIONS!   I will be emailing you shortly for conformation. 

Thank you all for joining in with the "Meet and Greet".   I was so happy to see all of yous.  AND Thank you so much, Madame Samm  for coming up wth the idea and setting it all up.

Till next time......

HAPPY QUILTING EVERYONE!!!






2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Love the comfy dog!!! Congratulations, Susie.

Carol Swift said...

Congratulations to Susie! Okay, that dog is hilarious and totally made my morning...love it!