I want to thank Madame Samm and Pauline Francis for all coming up with this hop idea. It sure got everyones juices flowing, I am sure. Also for all their hard work putting it all together.
I can tell you what others "Super Power's" are, or what I feel they are, with no problem....but mine? Actually, that is another story. I thought and thought about this one.
1. I love to quilt
2. I love to design my own quilts, even if it is a design I seen, I must make it "me".
3. I love to draw and make my own applique
4. I love to add embroidery or other embellishments to my applique.
5. I love to make things fun, to bring a smile to others
6. I love to cook and try new recipes.
7. I love to bake and get creative.
8. I also am one to be neat. When we got married I was always teased by my in-laws, "everything in it's proper place". But my husband grew to like it fast.
I had a problem on my hands..... I never thought I had any Super Powers. I am just plain Jane. It is funny how you can see so much in others but not yourself. So, I got my family involved with this one. Then my husband came up with my addiction to "Chocolate".
I drew what I wanted, traced it onto off white fabric and got out my Crayola Crayons.