Sunday, April 1, 2012

Daisy Topper

Who is making Table Toppers for their tables?   I am presently working on a Multi colored quilt, but had to take some time out for this. This time of year (Spring) makes me want to freshen up my house with bright colors and flowers.  Time to get rid of the winter dull drums.

This one is with Blue and yellow Daisy fabric that I had left over.






It didn’t take long at all since it is mostly made out of 2 ½ inch squares and rectangles.

After I cut them all out, I laid them out one section at a time to sew them together. Then I machine quilted in an all over pattern and put my binding on.






It is 17 ½” X 34”.  It surely will brighten any table.  I didn’t use much fabric either, I have lots left over to make more.

So are you making any toppers?  I would like to hear about them.

HAPPY QUILTING…………HAVE A GREAT DAY!





Check my website gallery for more selections: http://janesquilting.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I haven't been making any table toppers lately but I have been making wall hangings - something new to me :)