Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone

Are you ready???  The first week of December I got all my cards signed (plus letters in most) and in the mail.  Then the shopping all got finished and what needed was mailed.  Ah, all in good time.  Then last week I got my cookies all baked (15 batches).  So today I made 14 trays made and passed out.  I am oh so ready.  YEAH!!!    It is now time to pour a cup of tea, grab some cookies and just relax in front of the fire.



I have also made a Snowmen quilt this month.  I drew the center snowmen dancing,  One on Snow Shoes and the other on Candy Canes.  The quilt also has appliqued snowflakes surrounding the Snowmen and in each corner has a happy snowman's face. 

 

I used black fabric paint for the eyes, smiles, etc.



Guess that is it for the year 2013.

I want to wish everyone and their families a Very Merry Christmas!  
I hope to see you all in the next hop:

It is going to be a lot of fun.....hope to see you all there!!!!!


To get special designed quilts or to see my gallery, check out my site at: http://janesquilting.com

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I love your snowman quilt...it's beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Farm Quilter said...

Adorable snowmen quilt!!! Have a blessed Christmas and a quilty New Year.