Friday, October 14, 2011

WINNER

And the WINNER of the "MY MEMORIES SUITE" DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING PROGRAM IS:    (drum roll please...............)

                     " JODI  "


Congratulations to Jodi.........


It is ashame I had so many problems with the blog.  For some reason I quit receiving comments on the first blog.  Thank goodness it is fixed now.  So the number picked went like this:   The next number in line after the first blog, became the first number of my Facebook comments, then that last number was the first number of the second blog.   WHEW!  I would like to have more giveaways in the future.  I sure hope that this does not happen again.    This was soooo bad, I am sorry for any inconvenience to anyone.   The contest was fair and picked randomly.  Number 13 was the number chosen, which was JODI.  She will receive an e-mail from My Memories very shortly.  


OK I have just recieved a new long arm quilter yesterday, so I really would like to go play, 


Thank you  to everyone who entered and helped with my blog.  I really appreciate it.  You all have been so kind.


Again, CONGRATULATIONS to Jodi, I wish you lots of fun with your new program.


 Happy Quilting everyone.........    





Check my website gallery for more selections: http://janesquilting.com

No comments: